Certified Personal Fitness Trainer Career Development Course. Get Qualified To Work Any Where In The World !
- Life changing opportunity to start your career in the Fitness industry with the opportunity to work in the fitness industry all over the world
- Stand out with this qualification, as you will get practical experience at a top bootcamp in Thailand.
- Add a work experience option at the end, at our bootcamp Bali or Thailand to make your CV stand out!
- Ideal for army resettlement, or anyone with an interest in health fitness who have a strong desire to be their own boss.
- After a 3 week home study (Theoretical), you join us for a fully inclusive 4-week practical training course in Thailand: Eat, sleep and breathe training in a unique fitness environment!
- Study to become a first-class Certified Personal Trainer and group instructor.
- World-class lecturers and coaches!
- Location -The number one fitness camp in Phuket Thailand! You will study in Paradise
- Budget or private ensuite accommodation options to suit all budgets, with access to swimming pool onsite, fully equipped indoor gym and free wifi.
- Indoor airconditioned space to study.
- Access to the fitness camp, exclusively for our students to practice.
- Supurb coaching: You will feel ready and excited and 100% confident to dive into your new career
The Personal Fitness Trainer Career Development Course
The Ultimate Fitness And Sports Education (UFASE) programme includes 7 weeks of study with an optional 3-week work experience placement option in Thailand or Bali. The academics are split into a 3-week theoretical pre-study (at home), 4 weeks onsite training and instruction in Thailand, and an optional 3-week onsite work experience programme.
Study In Thailand & Work Anywhere In The World
This is your ticket to being able to work anywhere in the world, in a fun exciting industry that puts health and fitness and well-being at the forefront of your lifestyle. Previous UFASE certified trainers have gone on to work in exclusive resorts in Asia and the Middle East pulling in more between €2500 – €5000 per month earnings!
UFASE, a division of Ultimate Fitness the number 1 global leading fitness bootcamp operator, has developed this unique programme to fast track you to get up and running and earning as a PT in under 2 months.
Whilst there are many courses offering qualifications in personal training, this is all done online with no practical experience. To make you stand out after gaining your qualification, we offer you after the 3-week initial theoretical exams from home, a 4-week practical experience at our bootcamp in Thailand. After your qualification, you can extend your practical skills by extending your stay for 3 weeks at our camp in Thailand or Bali to boost your chances of gaining employment in the health and fitness industry.
While there are many routes to becoming a personal trainer and getting fitness training qualifications most can be quite academically focused, and they are not set in beautiful locations in a dedicated training facility. So why not come to Thailand, a tropical paradise, to do a live-in course with food and accommodation included. Kickstarting a new dream career that gives you the ultimate freedom of working wherever you want in the world.
UFASE – Ultimate Fitness And Sports Education
This is the most comprehensive education on the market. We will prepare you for the real world and what a fitness camp, a gym or a client wants from a personal trainer.
- 3 weeks / 120 hours of theoretical studies from the comfort of your own home
- 4 weeks / 320 hours of practical studies in a fitness environment in Thailand, you will live, study, eat and practice your skills in a real fitness environment.
After completing the course and receiving the certificate of qualification, you will have a diploma as a Licenced Personal Trainer and Fitness Coach in accordance with the Europe Active standards.
Note: there is not one and the same certification for each country, but you will all have studied the same. The extra you will get with Ultimate Fitness UFASE programme is the practical experience on top of the online study. So you are way ahead of the rest!
Course Break Down In Detail:
The Personal Fitness Trainer Career Development Course will give you basic knowledge theory in anatomy, physiology, nutrition, training and the occupation of being a Personal Trainer. No prior knowledge required.
Break down basic knowledge theory:
- Skeletal and joints
- The muscular system
- Muscle physiology
- Exercise effects
- Nutrition, Nutrients and the energy system
What we will teach, and what you will learn:
- How to instruct clients
- A large number of weight training exercises with free weights, body strain and stretch
- Exercise physiology
- Training sessions and theories
- You will learn everything about your new occupation and what it entails
- Communication and theories
- Functional anatomy
- Muscles in motion
- Principles of training programmes
- Introduction to strength training
- Flexibility contraindications on exercise
After completing this education, you will have a Diploma as a Licensed Personal Trainer and Fitness Coach in accordance with Europe Active standards. You will be registered at the European Register of Exercise Professionals (EREPS).
- Anatomy 5%
- Training Philosophy 1,5%
- Mobility and functional movement 2,5%
- Basic movements /exercise techniques 10,5% Including Squat, Hip hinge, Press, Pull, Core, Gymnastics, Loaded carries, Lunge, Running
- Nutrition 4%
- Screening and test methods and consultation 3%
- Entrepreneurship and organization 2,5%
- Physiology 5%
- Olympic Weightlifting 5%
- Relaxation 2%
- Personal trainer internship 5%
- Programme design planning 2%
This education will get you a certificate as a Personal Trainer Diploma
How the Certified Personal Trainer Course is delivered.
We believe it’s important to acquire the skills necessary to empower, motivate, challenge and retain your clients for the long term. We will focus on these aspects:
- Professionalism: you will learn to demonstrate and follow the code of practice and the ethical requirements that are important for your role as a PT.
- Customer Care: General rules and procedures on how to provide a high-quality effective customer care.
- Communication: How to develop the right communication skills in order to analyse a client’s needs, develop and implement training programmes and motivate the client and build confidence during and after a training programme. Important aspects such as body language, voice, posture; facial expressions and problem-solving will be discussed.
- Health Promotion: We will be focusing on the exercise guidelines for health, well-being and physical fitness. How physical activity affects the body (cardiovascular and muscular) and the benefits of reducing risks of disease. You will learn how different levels and different styles of physical activities impact the body. Nutrition impact on health will be discussed and how training in the right environment affects our well-being.
WE GUIDE OUR STUDENTS TO CREATE A BETTER WORK-LIFE EXPERIENCE BY DOING SOMETHING THEY LOVE FOR A LIVING. BECOMING A CERTIFIED FREELANCE, SELF-EMPLOYED PERSONAL TRAINER AND FITNESS COACH WITH EXPERIENCE.
There are two accommodation option. There are the single occupancy ensuite rooms or you can stay in our dorm especially there for our Fitness customers! Both accommodation types are on-site with free use of the swimming pool. Both accommodation options include an ensuite bathroom, fridge, AC, wi-fi and a desk.
Meet and eat at the restaurant on campus, there is fast Wifi and of course healthy and delicious food, 2 meals per day included. We cater for diets too.
The location of the camp is in Phuket. Widely regarded as one of the most beautiful islands in Thailand, it is a beach lover’s paradise. Gorgeous white sand, tropical jungle, and a warm welcoming atmosphere await. If you have not been to Thailand before, you will be amazed by how welcoming the Thais are. For the duration of the education, you will be staying on sight at the training facility, which is located in the centre of Phuket towards the south. You are only about 10 minutes away from the beaches, although you are not right by the beach. The environment around the camp is very much focused on training. It is a little secluded which is perfect because temptation is not there to break from your routine, however, there is plenty to do and beaches and activities are very accessible. There is plenty of good nightlife in and around Phuket Town which is only a couple of minutes away by taxi.
Trip Frequently Asked Questions
WHERE IS THE CAMP
The camp is located in the south-central part of Phuket in Chalong. This is about 10 minutes by taxi from the beaches. It’s close to Chalong Temple and is a beautiful part of the island. Away from the touristy overcrowded resorts, the training facility backs on to the Thai jungle, and is overlooked by the big Buddha off to the distance.
DO I NEED A VISA?
We can help you with a visa if you are staying 4 weeks or longer. You receive a 30-day visa on arrival and can extend locally and receive 30 more. It will be minor changes depending on where you are from so double check. If you planning to stay longer you can also contact the Thai embassy.
WITH REGARDS THE LOCATION – IS THERE GROCERY SHOPS/ CAFES NEAR?
WHAT IS MY ACCOMMODATION LIKE?
WHAT ABOUT THE FOOD?
HOW IS IT TO TRAIN IN THAILAND REGARDS TO THE CLIMATE?
- Pre departure information
- Course material
- 3-week of self-study from home
- 4-week teacher-led studies in Thailand
- Taxi pick up Phuket airport
- Introduction & Orientation on arrival in Thailand
- Accommodation (standard or dorm) when in Thailand
- Theoretical and practical experience
- Dedicated Ultimate Fitness Holidays representative on call
- Space to study with internet access, a desk and airconditioning
- Access to indoor Gym with weekly Big Buddha runs & Beach workouts
- 2 meals/day mon-sat (Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)
- Certified Personal Trainer Diploma upon completion of the course
- Work with real clients and hold your own fitness classes (if you book 3-week add-on)
- 20 hours of PT and Group instructor internship
- Evening meals
- Books, study material
- Travel Insurance
- Return airport drop off
- Exam Fee will be held the last week, additional cost for the exam is 290USD.
The online prestudy course starts 10th June
Thailand Check-in 30th June
Academics finish 28th July
3-week work placement finishes 18th August